As a response to the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ kitkat awarded me this weekend, I am putting up this post.
The rules go thus
- Link back to the blogger who gave you this award
- Tell people seven facts about you they are not aware of
- Pass the award to fifteen recently discovered blogs that you like
- Notify the lucky chums of their awards
1. I am a strong fan of Christian rock music. I love Christian rock music like mad. Their lyrics are very deep and this just does it for me. I can go all day with my ear phones on, listening to just that
2. I am scared of child birth. I think this is due to the fact that all my life, I have been hearing of the pains of child birth. I am sure I went through a more severe pain when I had a dental/jawbone surgery (without anaesthetics) 5 years ago. Truth is I hate physical pain, which makes me scared of child birth
3. I don’t have favourites. I don’t have ‘favourite anything’. No favourite colour, food, designer, music, cloth, etc. Therefore I am very easy to please
4. I hate shopping. Yeah, I hate shopping o. This is because I have problem making choices and I always like nothing and at the same time everything. Complicated, abi? I can spend hours in a boutique with money in my pocket and come back out handed. This reminds me of my 7day trip to Dubai. For the first 5 days, I was walking round the shops and just strolling, not interested in anything. It was on the sixth day I had to talk sense to myself. I wonder how it will be if I had gone back to Nigeria empty handed.
5. I am obsessed with my figure. Well, I know I have a great figure and I don’t want to lose it. I wonder how I will look after having kids. I will still want that flat stomach o. Married women, any advice?
6. I love trekking. I am very very very energetic and I love burning that energy. When I was in SSS3, I started going to one evening lesson near Unilag. Sometimes in the evening, my friend and I will trek all the way. She will stop at Bariga while I will keep trekking all the way to Gbagada (Deeper Life side). If you know Lagos well, you will understand that Unilag to Gbagada every night is not beans.
7. I love watching movies. I hated watching movies in the early stage of my life. But since 2007, that changed drastically, as a result of rolling with too much Engineering guys. Now, I love movies so much. It’s a pity I have not really had time to watch lots of movies this year.
Most of my blogger friends have been awarded, so I am opening up the award and passing it to any blogger that has not been awarded.
Hope you enjoyed the post