You are all enjoined to take part in the project feed @ilola to commence in April 2013.
It all started after life happened to her in 2012, and she fell drastically ill, causing her to lose weight seriously, and thus becoming a bag of bones. She however thought it was not a serious issue as she would soon regain the lost weight in no time, but this dream of hers has not materialised.
Just in case you were wondering, those are the same pair of trousers.
After careful deliberation, mostly due to 1 year failure in getting back to herself, and seeing that she's not getting better, but rather worse, she has come up with a realistic one month food plan for her to gain weight. She would however need the following to make this a reality
1. A carton of juice - 1 million naira
2. A carton yoghurt - 2 million naira
3. A carton of any type of cereal - 5 million naira
4. A carton of soya milk - 2.5 million naira
5. A carton of high in sugar biscuits - 1 million naira
6. 1 bag or rice + 2 crates of eggs + 2 cartons of noodles + 2 tins o milk = 20 million naira
7. Miscellaneous - 50 million naira
What you can do
- Donate a minimum of N10,000 to her account. You know how to reach her if you are interested.
- Pray and fast that God increases the size of her stomach so she can actually consume three square meals, and so your money won't go to waste.
Please note, @ilola is not sick in anyway. She is also not looking to become fat (she has never been), but just wants to become the curvy British size 6 she used to be. At least, then her clothes would fit her again, and she won’t look like a bag of bones any more.