So congrats to Tamie once again, You have officially made yourself an enemy to 1 + the one, lol.
Moving on, it my pleasure to officially announce the end of this series to you all. Are you all crying? Lol. I'm sure many people are secretly rejoicing. Now to my vote of thanks.
I thank Madam Ginger for hosting me for 2 days. It was my visit to her village in Milton Keynes that made me think up this idea.
I thank every one who participated by reading, commenting, complaining, threatening, participating in whatever way they could.
I want to make mention of all the bloggers featured in this series. Gee of Everything Weddings and More, Ginger, Aloted, Ibifiri, Berry, Sugarspring, Tomi Akibo, Beautiful, Madam Salt, Unyime-Ivy King, Michael Onobote, Gbenga of Geebee Chronicles, PET Projects, Rita of Ero Inspirations, Cherrywine, Sisi Yemmie, Dayor, Doll, and Olatoxic. Thanks for being great pals I can put a face to. If I have met you before, and I did not feature you, please pardon me. It was not intentional. I actually have a place where I record blogger's names after I meet them. The only bloggers I've met, and did not feature are Olufunke and Shally, cos I knew no one would know them.
I want to send a beautiful shout out to all these committed students of blogsville.
1. Beautiful, who participated once in a while, but gave up because she never got the answer, and I refused to give her expo on BBM. She is beefing me till now.
2. To people who took part once in a while, like Myne, Naija wife, MsJB, NikkiSho.
3. Priscy, 1 + The One, and Sykik, who kept persisting time and time again. They were consistent all through, even though they did not get any on time. That quality will get you guys very far in life. Take it from me.
4. One-time winners: Atoskin, Myne, Tomi Akibo, the OOhj, Doll
5. Two-time winners: HoneyDame
6. Three-time winners: Sugarspring, who won with three different profiles. Na wa o.
7. Four-time winner. Former champion Toin, who along the way, dropped the ball, and let the blogsville underdog overtake her.
7. All hail the one and only champion, our five-time winner. The Agbalagbi Agbalagba of Blogsville. We throway salute to you Madam Tamie. You were the underdog, whom no one expected to come from behind, and sweep it all up in a go, dusting reigning champions like Toin, Sugarspring, and Honeydame. May your reign as champion be fruitful ooo. Here is a crown and Irukere for you, as a symbol of your reign. We remain your loyal subject.
So that's it. We call it a wrap for now. I will be doing this series once in a while, if I meet any new blogger.
What next will be happening on this blog? Well, only time will tell.
P.S: I hooked up with Cherrywine last week. Mehn, it was so nice to be with her again. Of course, we gisted and gisted. This is just the usual when Atilola hooks Cherry. Lol. Than's how it would be written if two of us were to get married. She spoilt me with Fish and Chips at the Grill centre. Toinlicious and Honeydame, I hope your envy metre is springing out of control? Lol.