|We were both on flats. No heels to cover my secret, lol.|
1. According to Ginger, she has mentioned her concern about her complexion about four times on her blog. I gave this as a clue, but you guys didn't pick it. So you guys aint obsevant.
2. I said her blogger name is spicy, and some peeps said Cherrywine. All I could say was "huh"?
The answer to last Guess the Blogger post was no one else, but Dayor Writes!!!!!! Congrats to the Toinlicious. See how Dayor wanted to swallow me in the pic below. And that is me stretching, and her leaning down o.
So HoneyDame and Toinlicious, send your number to email@example.com, so I can send you the voucher number.
Before we move on, let me just state these 2 things.
1. Only 1 answer is allowed. No "blogger A or B" answers. Double answers won't be counted, lol.
2. If someone says you are the blogger in question, and you aren't, please, just ignore the comment. Don't come and mention it on the blog, because that's synonymous to giving expo in an exam.
Onto the next blogger
1. I have never seen a blog post from this blogger that climaxed. (C'mon, you all should know this blogger by now)
2. The blogger has a very interesting past, one worth making a good movie out of. (Another mad clue for you.)
3. The blogger has a killer smile.
4. When you see this blogger, you remember a pole, lol.
Unfortunately, I have never taken a picture with this blogger. Maybe because we are close and talk all the time, so I see no reason to make memories.
But still, guess who. Your N500 voucher is waiting.