Before I go to the business of the day. Lemme quickly insert this picture of mine. It is a picture me taken, when I wasn't aware of it, at my first ever TV interview.
Its time for the third phase of the Hard Copy giveaway of my book. This will be going to the interested readers in the US. You have been asking for it since, and it has finally come to you. I am really sorry for the delay
How do you qualify? Very simple
1. You must be residing in the US.
2. You must be a follower of this blog. Click on the follow button, on the follower gadget, on the right hand side of this blog, if you are not yet following this blog
3. Follow me on twitter. The handle is @hattylolla.
4. Like my any of my editions of Antonyms of a Mirage on amazon by clicking the like button on any of these pages here, here or here. (Liking just one will get you qualified, but you can like all, just in case you are over-killing this. Lol)
5. Drop a comment indicating your interest below.
For those hearing about the book for the first time, read the synopsis and watch the trailer below. You are sure to love it. Even if you have heard about the book, still read the synopsis because I know you haven’t read it before. You can also find out more about the book here.
A character suffering from multiple personality disorder decides to express herself. With six different personalities in her head vying for the spotlight, a constant battle occurs as the book progresses.
The sagacious one starts with her wise stories, in her usual mature style. As the bitter one, the melancholic one and others take over, more heart wrenching issues are exposed, and the reality of the world we live in comes to play. Each character invites you to her world, to experience what they are experiencing in their own unique way.
The article starts with one about corruption in Corruption Noni, where the writer had the opportunity to interview corruption and then progresses to really deep stories that touch prostitution, religious hypocrisy, marital pressures, and other societal ills. Each article portrays a reality that you can relate with.
At the end, the comic one ends up defeats all and is victorious with her funny stories, proving that no matter how twisted our reality is, there is always a reason to laugh in the end.For those hearing about the book for the first time, read the synopsis and watch the trailer below. You are sure to love it. Even if you have heard about the book, still read the synopsis because I know you haven’t read it before.
You can also find out more about the book here.